F +7 812 612 4214
ON THE USE OF THE INTERNET SITE MATERIALS AND SERVICES (THE USER AGREEMENT)
The present Agreement is a public offer and defines the terms of the use of the materials and services published at the following website: bc-nevka.com, by visitors (guests) and users of the website (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
The present Agreement deemed concluded from the moment of full and unconditional acceptance of the terms of the Agreement, i.e. confirmation of the person who received the offer of consent to enter into this Agreement. Acceptance under the present Agreement recognizes the commission of any of the following actions by the User, such as: reading and accepting the Public Offer Agreement in full and filling in any feedback form on the Site.
SECTION 1 - GLOSSARY
Site Administration – a person authorized by the Company who manages the Site.
User Profile – personal information (full name, contact phone number, e-mail), filled in by the User in the Feedback Form on the Site.
Verification - filling in the User Questionnaire in the Feedback Form on the Site.
Guest – an unregistered Site visitor.
Manager – a verified User whose task is to organize the viewing of the Premises by the Potential Tenant with the employee of the Property Owner (Owner), participate in the inspection of the Premises of the Potential Tenant and sign the Inspection Report.
Unfair User – a User who violates the terms of this Agreement, or a User who has submitted false, irrelevant, incomplete information about himself.
User – an individual.
Premises – non-residential premises in St. Petersburg, intended for transfer to individuals / legal entities in temporary possession and use (rent).
Site – the official website on the Internet at: bc-nevka.com.
Owner – the owner or a legal entity (or individual entrepreneur) authorized by the owner of the Premises, who exercises the rights of ownership, use, disposal of real estate, information about which is published on the Site.
Registration Form - User information (full name, contact phone, e-mail), filled out last in the Feedback Form on the Site.
The purpose of the Site – to attract potential Tenants to enter into a Lease Agreement with the Owner as well as assist the User in finding commercial real estate in St. Petersburg.
The company — Limited Liability Company "LIRA" (VAT 7826105049), a legal entity established under the laws of the Russian Federation and registered at: Russia, St. Petersburg, Efimova str., 3a, lit. D, ensuring the provision of information about real estate objects posted on the Site.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Site was developed by the Company for publishing information about real estate objects on the basis of agreements with the Owners of real estate objects.
- The Site contains following materials and services: information about objects of commercial real estate provided by the Owner of the object, including containing information on the preliminary value of the rent (this information is not an offer (including a public offer), in accordance with Art. 435, 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
- The use of materials and services of the Site governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- The Visitor of the Site as a Guest has the right to perform the following actions:
- To get acquainted with the information published on the Site;
- To fill out feedback forms.
- Gaining access to the materials of the Site, the User considered to have joined the present Agreement.
- The User can use the materials of the Site and the services provided on the Site as follows: as informational materials for the conclusion of a future lease agreement in respect of the objects of real estate.
SECTION 3 - USER OBLIGATIONS
- The User agrees not to take action and not to leave comments and entries that may be considered as violating the Russian law or International law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, generally accepted standards of morality and ethics, as well as any actions which lead or may lead to disruption of the normal operation of the Site and services of the Site.
- Using materials from the Site without the consent of the owners is not allowed.
- When citing any materials from the Site including protected copyrighted works a link to the Site is obligatory.
- The Site Administration is not responsible for the visit and use of external resources links to which may be contained on the Site.
- The Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting losses or losses related to any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, in which he entered, using information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with the advertisement that can be posted on the Site.
SECTION 4 - RULES FOR USING THE SITE
- The present Agreement is a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, the subject of the Agreement is to provide the User with access to the use of the Site and its functionality.
- The User is obliged to fully read the present Agreement on the use of any of the feedback forms posted on the site. Filling in by the User of any of the feedback forms posted on the website means the full and unconditional acceptance by the User of this Agreement in accordance with Art. 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. The present Agreement is an open and public document. The current version of the Agreement is located on the Internet at: bc-nevka.com.
- The User of the Site is an individual who has reached the age allowed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation to accept the present Agreement and has the appropriate powers. The Guest receives the status of the User after using any of the feedback forms on the Site.
- The rights to the Site as a whole and to the use of the network address (domain name) bc-nevka.com belong to the Company. The latter provides access to the Site to all interested parties in accordance with the present Agreement and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Appeals, proposals and claims of individuals and legal entities to the Company in connection with the present Agreement and all matters relating to the functioning of the Site, violations of the rights and interests of third parties during its use as well as for inquiries of persons authorized by the legislation of the Russian Federation may be sent to the Company's postal address, specified in the present Agreement.
- After providing information by filling in the Feedback Form, the User needs to undergo a series of authentication procedures, namely, to confirm the registration by recognizing an automated test designed to distinguish between computers and people (“captcha”).
- Processing of personal data of the User is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The Company processes the User’s personal data in order to provide the User with access to the use of the Site’s functionality, the execution of the present Agreement, as well as for the purpose of advertising, organizing and conducting advertising campaigns regarding the real estate owned and used by the Owner of the real estate located on the site. The Company takes all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the User from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. The Company provides access to the User’s personal data only to those persons who need this information in order to ensure the functioning of the Site, to provide the User with access to its use and execution of this Agreement. The Company has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the purposes of preventing and / or preventing illegal and / or illegal actions of Users). The disclosure of information provided by the User may be produced only in accordance with the present Agreement, as well as in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- The User hereby consents to the Company, its authorized representatives, and third parties engaged by them to process their personal data for any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with their personal data, including (without limitation) the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation , storage, clarification (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, as well as the implementation any other actions stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, using automation equipment, including in information and telecommunication networks, or without using such means, if the processing of personal data without using such means corresponds to the nature of the actions (operations) performed with personal data with using automation tools, that is, it allows you to search for personal data recorded on the material in accordance with a given algorithm Personal media and personal data contained in card files or other systematized collections, and / or access to such personal data, as well as the transfer (including cross-border) of this personal data to authorized representatives of the Company to third parties. The User hereby confirms that the personal data submitted to him to the Company is reliable and can be processed by the Company and its authorized representatives, as well as by third parties engaged by them for promotional and informational purposes. The User hereby gives his consent to the Company to send him emails / informational messages to the email address and / or mobile phone number specified by the User, including messages of a different informational nature. The user agrees that the text of the consent given by him at his own will and in his interests is stored electronically in a database and / or on paper and confirms the fact of consent to the processing and transmission of personal data in accordance with the above provisions and takes assume responsibility for the accuracy of the provision of personal data. The consent is given for thirty years and can be withdrawn at any time by the User by sending a written notice to the address of the Company specified in the present Agreement.
- The User prohibited from posting information (including personal data) on behalf of or in place of another individual or legal person.
- The User prohibited to use the software and carry out actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site.
- In case of disagreement of the User with the present Agreement or its updating the User is obliged to refuse its use having informed the Administration of the Site.
- In the present Agreement may be used terms that are not defined in Section 1 of the Agreement. In this case the interpretation of such a term is made in accordance with the text of the present Agreement. In the absence of an unambiguous interpretation of the term in the text of the Agreement, one should be guided by the interpretation of the term defined: first of all by the legislation of the Russian Federation, secondly by the Site, then by the established (commonly used) Internet.
- The Site Administration reserves the right at any time to change the design of the Site, its content, functionality, change or supplement used scripts, software and other objects used or stored on the Site. The User agrees to receive information about the development of the Site and its functionality, as well as advertising the Site.
SECTION 5 - FINAL PROVISIONS
- The present Agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. Issues not regulated by the present Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- In case of any disputes or disagreements related to the execution of the present Agreement the User and the Site Administration will make every effort to resolve them through negotiations between them. In the event that disputes are not resolved by negotiation, disputes shall be settled in the court of St. Petersburg at the location of the Company in accordance with the jurisdiction of the dispute.
- The present Agreement has been drawn up and is subject to interpretation in Russian. If for one reason or another one or more of the provisions of the present Agreement will be declared invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions.
- Inaction by the Site Administration or the Company in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the present Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later to protect their interests and protect copyrights of the Site materials protected in accordance with the legislation in restricting the User access to the Site.